Showkube solutions span the entire event lifecycle; from its preparation, to live production, as well as broadcasting and monetization of the generated content afterwards.
The Showkube offer consists of:
- Software and Hardware based solutions for efficient and high performance audiovisual production through user friendly interfaces.
- Portfolio of complementary online services and tools that provide additional features and solutions for the preparation and conduct of an event, including its promotion.
Is a versatile audiovisual production system. It consists of a hardware and software based solution that brings a simple approach to live event production through user-friendly interfaces.
Is a video acquisition system that mixes multiple sources (multiple cameras, computers and microphones) and broadcasts them live via streaming and local broadcasting.
Is your online interface to manage your media, the preparation of your multimedia events, as well as live and on demand streaming and configuration services.
Kview is a live multiviewer including a powerful player that can decode and play up to 8 video streams simultaneously.
KproMotion is a Showkube service that creates a video simulation to help you communicate the layout, infrastructure and multimedia elements of your event and how they will be presented.
- Easy preparation of the show through intuitive timeline.
- Our systems are integrated and easy to transport and install.
- Discover our services to generate 3D video simulations of your events, helping you persuade your client and sell your projects.
Our systems are designed to facilitate and improve the production and broadcast of audiovisual events.
- High performance audiovisual production through the user friendly interfaces of Kshow which allows the mixing and mapping of multiple live video sources.
- Broadcasting your events online using our live streaming service. Enable your events to be viewed live online using our efficient video platform and our flexible players, including our MultiView player for simultaneous playback of more than one camera. Klive has support for multiple camera sources and can stream multiple video streams simultaneously.
- Upload videos recorded from your event and share them on your web site. Your videos help promote your event to attendants who want to re-watch highlights and so people unable to attend can see how successful your event was.
- You can share your shows using social networking, viral platforms, as well by email and sms; all managed from inside Kstudio.